Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Dancing With the Stars. Why, Why, Why...

So I was curious so I decided to watch "Dancing With the Stars" tonight. I just don't get this show. I mean what is the appeal? Why do these stars find it intriguing to go on national TV and do ballroom dancing?

A few observations about the show:

1. Jerry Springer Dancing, just weird.
2. The men dancers wear a one piece under their pants to keep their shirts tucked in.
3. Too much spandex
4. The announcer that poorly trys to be like Simon Cowell (mean & honest)
5. And finally some people just should not dance in public.

Just some thoughts, I am also going to try and watch some of "Friday Night Lights" on NBC to see what it is like.

John

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my opinion, Dancing With the Stars is a show, with very talented dancers. We all have different likes/dislikes though.

Anonymous said...

Your funny! But I agree with you John because they were pretty hidious!!! But too much spandex is soooooo right!
ttyl, see ya Sunday!

:)
~Lizz!~