Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Best Show on TV?

As I was watching TV on Sunday night after a long day of church I finally made a decision about what I think is the best show on TV. I think it is Extreme Makeover: Home Edition on ABC. Here is why I think it is the best.

1. The heart of the show is about helping people that need to be lifted up from some bad times.
2. The community the people live in are always involved and that is awesome to see because we don't often think about our communities as being loving or having loving people in that way.
3. The design team as they are often referred to I believe has true hearts and are equally blessed personally by using their time to help people.
4. The show inspires people to think about people other than themselves and to reach out to them to make their lives a little better.

I can't watch this show without crying happy tears, and that makes a pretty good show
(the best on TV) in my opinion.

Click on the title of this blog "Best Show on TV?" to go to the website.

John

No comments: