Thursday, March 08, 2007

My favorite female contestant on this year's show is Melinda Doolittle.

She has been a backup singer, but she is beginning to shine as her own person. I think she is the judges current favorite female on the show, and who could not love her humble attitude. She is my favorite because she can sing, perform and most of all she loves Christ.

I checked out her page and saw some things that stood out to me:
  1. Question-What are your personal goals in life?

    Answer-To represent Christ well and do everything 150%

  2. Question-Do you have any lucky charms?

    Answer-My Bible.

  3. Question-Do you have any rituals or things you do each time before you perform?

    Answer-Pray and warm up

  4. Question-If you win, who will you thank first?

    Answer-Jesus and my mommy.

John.

No comments: