Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Parenting Resource

Hey parents! One of our missions as a ministry is to partner with you to build God-honoring families. One way to do this is by providing you with websites that offer parenting resources. I came across a gem of a site that does exactly that. It is www.HomeWord.com.
Their mission statement says it all "HomeWord seeks to advance the work of God in the world by educating, equipping, and encouraging parents and churches to build God-honoring families from generation to generation."

I highly encourage you to visit this site and spend some quality time browsing around, and I know you will find valuable information to assist you in raising your child in a Godly home.

On your first visit please make sure you read the "About HomeWord" section it is eye opening.

I am so blessed to be serving God with my life and that I can come along side families in sharing the word of Christ.

John

No comments: