Monday, September 18, 2006

Let the journey begin!

Well, here it is... my first official 'blog' post. This is the beginning of an amazing journey! You may be asking, "Why am I doing a blog"? Well I could ramble off a big long answer with some fine tuned details, but for your sake I won't. So I will just give you the bottom line: My blog is to be a journey down the road of life and youth ministry that we share together. We can learn from each other, grow closer in community, and hopefully encourage spritual growth. I will post both things specifically concerning Route56 and also things that don't have anything to do with this ministry, but are more about life or whatever. I hope this 'blog' benefits you as much as I know it will me. So pull out of your driveway and join me, "On The Road With Route56." Let the journey begin!

No comments: