Saturday, December 23, 2006

Suns vs. Wizards; The Streak Ends!

Well as they say "all good things must come to an end sometime." This was definitely the case last night as the Suns win streak of 15 games game to an end. It was a very entertaining game as the score went back and forth all night long and ended in overtime.

My favorite part of the Suns games is that I get to go with my dad and spend some quality father & son time with him. He is an awesome dad and a wonderful friend. My dad is so easy going and supportive of my life path it is such a blessing.

We had a great discussion about youth ministry, people and tithing, and the true meaning of CHRISTmas. Best of all my dad invited some people to our churches Christmas eve service as my parents will be attending with us. So cool!

All in all it was a great night even though the Suns lost!

John

No comments: